We are currently looking for dynamic, and self motivated F&B professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Busboy you are responsible to provide basic support and service task to the assigned outlet, aiming for the highest possible customer satisfaction and the role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Perform tasks as per instructions from the immediate Supervisor and as per duty schedule e.g. basic cleaning work, polishing equipment, table settings etc
• Communicate with guests as per instructions e.g. place orders in the kitchen, pick up the food, clear and reset tables
• Ensure proper appearance and grooming while on duty
• Maintain a professional and friendly yet discreet relationship with the outlet patrons to ensure their wellbeing
• Be familiar with all menus, promotions and relevant issues concerning the assigned outlet
• Report cleanliness and maintenance issues to the immediate Supervisor
• Attend all regular departmental briefings and contribute to an open communication within the assigned team
• Be familiar with the company’s internal policies and safety procedures
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a vocational training in hospitality with preferable similar previous experiences. Good English communication skills are essential and additional language skills are an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive individual with an outgoing and approachable character. You are a humble, dedicated individual, who works well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job